- Applicant must be an NCGA member or son/daughter of an NCGA member.
- The application must be submitted by January 31, 2022 by 11:59 Central Time.
- Scholarships are for one year. Previous recipients may not apply.
For rural America to remain strong and vibrant, it needs a diverse workforce. Farmers need highly skilled workers, trained in the latest technology, to ensure that their farm operation runs smoothly.
Whether your educational pursuits are agricultural, mechanical, construction, engineering, or aviation-related, we want to help further your training.
NCGA will provide five $1,000 scholarships to students pursuing a degree at a technical school or community college.
In 2022 NCGA and 5 state partner launched a Consolidated Scholarship Application. Please click the button below to apply for the Technical School/Community College Scholarship Program for the Fall 2022 semester. Below are the specific requirements for the Technical School/Community College Scholarship:
- A completed online application
- Two letters of recommendation
- One should be from a non-family member
- One should be from a faculty member, staff member of your educational institution, or mentor
- One completed Essay Questions: (Please answer 1 of the 3 essay questions)
- In 4-5 paragraphs, please describe how your interests and achievements, both academic and extra-curricular, demonstrate a capacity for leadership, commitment to using your knowledge to serve the agriculture industry and to applying your talents to improve the lives of others.
- How will you be an advocate for agriculture in your future career? Be sure to include how you will positively impact agriculture. (500 word essay) OR Provide YouTube link to 2-3 minute video answering the same question.
- In 4-5 paragraphs, what are the three most important issues facing agriculture today?
If you have any questions regarding the scholarship program or the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org