- Applicant must be an NCGA member or the child of an NCGA member.
- A completed application must be submitted by January 31, 2024, by 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
- Scholarships are for one year. Previous recipients may not apply.
For rural America to remain strong and vibrant, it needs a diverse workforce. Farmers need highly skilled workers trained in the latest technology to ensure that their farm operation runs smoothly.
Whether your educational pursuits are agricultural, mechanical, construction, engineering, or aviation-related, we want to help further your training.
NCGA will provide five $1,000 scholarships to students pursuing a degree at a technical school or community college.
Please click the button below to apply for the Technical School/Community College Scholarship Program for the Fall 2024 semester. Below are the specific requirements for the Technical School/Community College Scholarship:
- A completed online application
- Current resume
- One letter of recommendation
- The letter must be from a non-family member and should be from a faculty member, staff member of your educational institution, or mentor
- One completed Essay Question:
- What are three significant challenges facing agriculture today? How would you address these challenges? (500 words)
If you have any questions regarding the scholarship program or the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org