- Applicant must be an NCGA member or son/daughter of an NCGA member.
- Applicants must be pursuing a graduate degree in an agriculture field.
- The application must be submitted by January 31, 2022 by 11:59 Central Time.
- Scholarships are for one year. Previous recipients may not apply.
NCGA understands the role of research and scientific discovery in production agriculture. We are proud to recognize the hard work and contributions of today’s graduate students who are working in the critical areas of Digital/Precision Ag, Germplasm/Breeding, Agronomy, Crop Protection and Sustainability.
To recognize their efforts, we will award one $2,500 scholarship to a graduate student whose area of study will benefit the corn sector.
In 2022 NCGA and 5 state partners launched a Consolidated Scholarship Application. Please click the button below to apply for the Graduate Student Scholarship for the Fall 2022 semester. Below are the specific requirements for the Graduate Student Scholarship:
- A completed online application
- Current transcript showing completion for your undergraduate degree or enrollment in a graduate program
- Three letters of recommendation
- Two must be from non-family members
- One should be from a faculty member, staff member of your educational institution, or mentor
- Current resume or CV
- One completed Essay Questions:
- In 4-5 paragraphs, please describe how your interests and achievements, both academic and extra-curricular, demonstrate a capacity for leadership, commitment to using your knowledge to serve the agriculture industry and to applying your talents to improve the lives of others.
If you have any questions regarding the scholarship program or the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org