Sharewww.commodityclassic.com. Experient is the official registration and …">
(Posted Wed. Dec 7th, 2016)
The 2017 Commodity Classic website is now open for event registration and housing reservations. Rooms are expected to book quickly, so those interested should register as soon as possible.
For registrations and housing reservations, go to the Commodity Classic website at www.commodityclassic.com. Experient is the official registration and housing provider for Commodity Classic. In order to stay at an official Commodity Classic hotel in San Antonio, Texas, reservations must be made only through Experient to ensure favorable rates, reasonable terms and confirmed hotel rooms.
Full Commodity Classic registration includes:
- Access to the Trade Show, including a fiesta reception on Thursday, lunch on Friday and a morning snack Saturday in the Trade Show
- Main Stage presentations in the Trade Show
- A General Session Friday morning that will be enlightening and entertaining
- A full schedule of educational sessions, including Learning Centers, What’s New Sessions, Mini What’s New Sessions and Early Risers
- Complimentary access to video recordings of the 2017 Learning Centers, Early Risers and What’s New Sessions (keep your badge for access)
- ASA or NCGA banquet (based on space availability, and not guaranteed)
- An Evening of Entertainment on Saturday to close out the week, featuring the country music of Pat Green
For growers and their families, as well as media and state or national commodity organization staff, full registration also includes the Welcome Reception on Wednesday evening.
The 2017 Commodity Classic will be held at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. The convention center will house all Commodity Classic events, including the Welcome Reception, General Session, Evening of Entertainment, Trade Show, Learning Center Sessions and What’s New Sessions.
A detailed schedule of events is also available on the website.
Established in 1996, Commodity Classic is America's largest farmer-led, farmer-focused convention and trade show, produced by the National Corn Growers Association, American Soybean Association, National Association of Wheat Growers, National Sorghum Producers, and Association of Equipment Manufacturers.