(Posted Tue. Mar 13th, 2012)
Mar. 13: Through a new membership benefit recently added by the National Corn Growers Association, farmers belonging to NCGA can save on the office supplies they need to run an effective operation when they shop at Office Depot. The Office Depot/NCGA Rewards Platinum Program offers members and affiliated state corn organizations unbeatable deals on more than 50 office essentials, great deals on virtually everything Office Depot sells and award-winning customer service.
“When we came across this opportunity, we felt that it was a perfect fit,” said Brandon Hunnicutt, chairman of NCGA’s Grower Services Action Team. “We understand that farmers are the small businesses that power much of our economy. Running a modern operation requires the office essentials offered through this program at a discount that will help keep more hard-earned money in our pockets.”
Available for purchases online, by phone, by fax or in-store, the rewards program features:
- Instant 15 percent discount on:
- 50 office essentials
- 4 case paper products
- 10 items that are of particular interest to growers, as selected by NCGA’s repeat business
- Extra instant discounts on printing and coffee products
- Monthly special offers and incentives
- Free next business-day delivery on qualifying orders of $50 or more. For orders under $50, pay just $4.95.
- Dedicated platinum member hotline: 87.SMART.OD1 (877.627.8631)
- Store purchasing card so you get the same discounts in-store
NCGA membership entitles growers to take advantage of a benefit program that offers discounts for a wide variety of products and services with respected partners including NASCAR, Enterprise, Cabella’s and Ford. To sign up or for more information on this or any of NCGA’s other membership benefits, click here.