(Posted Wed. Nov 18th, 2015)
The 2016 Commodity Classic website is now open for event registration and housing reservations. Rooms at the first-time venue city of New Orleans are expected to book quickly, so those interested should register as soon as possible.
The 21st annual farmer-focused, farmer-led event is scheduled for March 3-5, 2016, at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans. Commodity Classic hotels are within easy walking distance or provide complimentary shuttle service to and from the convention center.
Full Commodity Classic registration includes:
- Access to the largest-ever Trade Show, including lunch on Thursday and Friday and a mid-morning snack on Saturday
- Main Stage presentations in the Trade Show
- A General Session Friday morning that will be enlightening and entertaining
- A full schedule of educational sessions, including Learning Centers, What’s New Sessions, Mini What’s New Sessions and Early Risers
- Complimentary access to video recordings of the 2016 Learning Centers, Early Risers and What’s New Sessions (keep your badge for access)
- ASA or NCGA banquet (based on space availability, and not guaranteed)
- An Evening of Entertainment on Saturday to close out the week, featuring the country music of Sawyer Brown
For growers and their families, as well as media and state or national commodity organization staff, full registration also includes the Welcome Reception on Wednesday evening.
The 2016 Commodity Classic trade show currently has 47 percent more exhibit space than 2015, with additional space available. Visit the event website for information on being a part of Commodity Classic, where America's best farmers come to see what's new.
Established in 1996, Commodity Classic is America's largest farmer-led, farmer-focused convention and trade show, produced by the National Corn Growers Association, American Soybean Association, National Association of Wheat Growers, National Sorghum Producers and the Association of Equipment Manufacturers.