Sharewww.CommodityClassic.com. Full registration includes …">
(Posted Thu. Jan 8th, 2015)
The deadline for saving on registration fees to the 20th Commodity Classic is approaching quickly. Early bird registration ends Thursday, Jan. 15, for the event, which will be held in Phoenix, Ariz., Feb. 26-28. Online registration and details about the event are available at www.CommodityClassic.com.
Full registration includes admission to:
- All educational sessions including Learning Centers, Early Riser sessions, What's New sessions and Mini What’s New sessions
- The huge trade show, including box lunch on Thursday and Friday and a mid-morning snack on Saturday in the trade show
- The General Session featuring top-notch speakers and the leadership of the commodity organizations
- The banquet of the American Soybean Association or National Corn Growers Association (based on space availability and not guaranteed)
- The Evening of Entertainment, featuring country music star Craig Morgan
- The Opening Reception
As an added bonus this year, all full registrants will receive complimentary access to video recordings of 2015 educational programs including Learning Centers, Early Riser and What's New sessions following the conclusion of Commodity Classic.
The 2015 version of the Commodity Classic app for smart phones and tablets is currently available. The new app, which can be downloaded via one's operating system’s app store, enables attendees to plan their entire schedule during Commodity Classic.
Established in 1996, Commodity Classic is America's largest farmer-led, farmer-focused convention and trade show, produced by the National Corn Growers Association, American Soybean Association, National Association of Wheat Growers and National Sorghum Producers. Starting in 2016, the Association of Equipment Manufacturers and many of its members will be joining the event.
For more information, visit www.CommodityClassic.com.