NCGA is an equal opportunity employer.
Chief Executive Officer
The National Corn Growers Association seeks well-qualified candidates for the position of Chief Executive Officer.
Reporting to the Corn Board, the NCGA CEO will have an opportunity to lead the organization to create and increase opportunities for U.S. corn growers and enable its members to be a highly respected voice in Washington, DC as well as internationally, on all issues surrounding the safe, sustainable, and economic production of corn.
Working closely with the Corn Board and NCGA’s Officer Team, the CEO will:
- Provide and facilitate visionary and high integrity leadership for the organization.
- Organize, facilitate, and lead the development and implementation of NCGA’s strategies, programs, and policy and priority development efforts.
- Ensure that effective public relations and communications programs enhance public acceptance of the corn industry and NCGA.
- Build on the relationships with the federation of state corn grower associations. Strengthen relationships with other stakeholder associations, industry partners, government policymakers, and public service organizations.
- Oversee the financial and administrative management of NCGA, including its St. Louis headquarters and Washington, DC offices.
- Recruit, develop, and lead senior NCGA staff.
NCGA seeks a results-oriented, dynamic, and innovative leader with experience and demonstrated success in managing staff and capable of developing and implementing programs and agricultural public policy that will enhance NCGA’s efforts at a national level. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with excellent implementation skills, a superior communicator, and an inclusive leader with a solid understanding of the agricultural value chain.
More information on the role and desired candidate profile can be found at this link.
NCGA has retained Kincannon & Reed to manage the CEO recruitment process. For confidential consideration as a candidate or to suggest a prospective candidate, please contact Crystal Strauss at Kincannon & Reed at 817-567-3115 and/or submit information to email@example.com.
National agricultural trade association seeks an administrative assistant who has the ability to communicate effectively and possesses good analytical and problem-solving skills. Successful candidate will also be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and have 3+ years of experience. Non-profit, project management experience a plus. Some travel required.
Based in St. Louis, MO area. Full benefits and compensation package. Non-smoking environment.
Send resume & salary history by July 28 to:
National Corn Growers Association
632 Cepi Drive
Chesterfield, MO 63005
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX: 636-733-9005. EOE